Friday, November 23, 2012

Beginning of a New Journey

Wow back to blogging after so long!!! Well now it's a new country, new surrounding, new life, new people - "New" everything. It feels overwhelming in the beginning but everything falls in place soon as long as you are willing to adapt to the new environment.


New Life has been a roller coaster - I missed home a lot in the beginning, but now after almost a year and half here I must say this place definitely feels like home! I've met a lots of new friends, mentors and relatives who have been very nice to me when I arrived. But the best part about being in this country is that I've learnt to be more independent and started appreciating every little thing in life.

I've visited a lot of  beautiful places and I'm definitely going to mention about my visits and experiences in my upcoming blogs. This has been a wonderful journey and I don't regret taking the risk of leaving home and exploring the new country, my home now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment