Thursday, November 29, 2012

A visit to the CN Tower

On 17 November 2012, I planned to visit the CN Tower and it was such a wonderful experience! I went along with my friends who volunteered with me at the Harbourfront and we had free passes to the CN Tower so that was already exciting!

CN Tower during the day
CN Tower at night


















As soon as we enter in photographs are taken and we can purchase them as a memento. Then we went up in an elevator and in 58 seconds we find ourselves at height of 346m! The look out level had an amazing view and we took a lot of photos. The CN Tower was declared one of the modern Seven Wonders of the World and it is a symbol of Canada.

We went one level down to see the Glass Floor and the Outdoor Sky Terrace. From the Glass Floor, I could see all the way down and they were constructing a Shark aquarium which would be Toronto's biggest fish tank. I went to the Outdoor Sky Terrace, it was so beautiful especially at night when they change colours.
Glass Floor Experience
It was an amazing experience, I can't wait to go back again during summer to enjoy the view from the CN Tower, try the Edge Walk and to check out Toronto's biggest fish tank!


No comments:

Post a Comment